Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome To My Backyard

My backyard birds afford me so much entertainment...like these two having a showdown at the OK corral.


My Carolina Wren is always so curious...here he's trying to figure out what I'm doing.

My little Tufted-Titmouse needs to watch where he lands!

Whoops...I think we've discovered our grave mistake...sure hope this kitty isn't hungry!!!



This is my captivating Cardinal...who is always aware of where I am and what I'm doing.


That's why he's turned his back on me and my incessant clicking! haha


This sassy little Wren didn't realize there was another wren who already claimed this bucket.


Maybe it's time to back off and wait your turn!




Hope you enjoyed visiting my backyard and find my backyard feathered friends as entertaining as I do. Come on back and see us sometime...ya hear?

6 comments:

jalynn01 said...

Your backyard birds sure do love all your fancy feeders. I love the wrens, and Mr. Cardinal is displaying some attitude in his bright red clothes. Nice series Jan!

Greg C said...

The Carolina Wren is one of my favorites. They are way too fast for their own good. Each year, I accidently leave my shed open for only a short time and end up having to leave the door open all summer. It never fails they slip in and build a nest somewhere.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Oh, I love how they pose on all of your wonderful little decorations. These are beautiful pictures!!

Anna Simpson said...

Fantastic photographs you've got there, well done. Keep up the great work.

Stacey Olson said...

Beautiful. The Wren is one of my favorite birds. I don't get to see them often here, but they are so small and sing sooo loud. Thanks for sharing, and for stoping by my blog and taking the time to comment. It is greatly appreciated to know there are people out there lol.. Thanks

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Beautiful work, Jan! Love the props. Keep shoving that nice weather up this way!!