Monday, March 24, 2008

Eating Crow...Brought To You by Hardee's!

If you want to see an excellent review on Hardee's french fries...

stay tuned to the food critic...Eating Crow! haha

Even when difficult to acquire...Hardee's french fries are definitely worth the effort.


Ahhh...finally...my tough task of removing them from the bag is about to be rewarded.

My critique...excellent flavor!!!



Now...don't be eyeing up my dinner...

Go get your own!!! I'm guarding these golden fries and I can get nasty if you try to take them!

Now that I've had my fill I'm happy and content...I'm glad I chose to eat out...the food was great.


Be sure and come back for future food reviews on dining out in Carolina. Next week...critiquing the Backyard Bird Diners throughout the Carolina's.

5 comments:

jalynn01 said...

Hilarious story Jan. That crow was persistant until he got into that bag. I bet he is crowing "hardees makes the very best"

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Great story, Jan! Your narrating skills are wonderful, very witty!
Very, very nice shots!
I'm anxious to see how the Carolina Backyard Bird Diners rate.

brucesc said...

Super detail on a black crow. And a good story too.

Greg C said...

Love your bird photo's. I love the story that went along with it as well.

Greg

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

I love it! I once watched two seagulls doing this to somebody's leftover lunch on the beach. It was so funny to watch them.