Friday, March 14, 2008

Banking On Backyard Birds

Since my busy work schedule...I've been banking on my backyard birds for entertainment...like this angel of a mockingbird who fills my yard with varied songs.


For color to brighten my day I rely on my captivating Cardinal...

and my darling little Pine Warbler!!! To make me smile...the cute little Chickadee:-)



My Cardinal is always looking for a little devilment to get into! hee-hee


The Tufted Titmouse with his big-eyed outlook on life always seems to be happy...and why not...he's always fed and doesn't even have to work for it!!!

This Carolina Wren is my explorer...always curious and not afraid to check anything out...bold is the word for this little guy!!!


Now who wouldn't welcome this little ray of sunshine to their yard...he would brighten up any one's day!!!

As you can see my Cardinal is not only captivating...but...curious to boot! haha



Wish I had more time to play with my new toy, but at least, I can always bank on my backyard birds to afford me a little time to practice and a whole lot of enjoyment!!!!!

3 comments:

jalynn01 said...

With work I feel the same way....no time no time..But the backyard birds do give relief to our camera insanity while entertaining us and delighting the eye. Love your cardinal with the 'wings' all aflap and the Cowboy Hat feeder. I want one!! Thanks for sharing Jan.

brucesc said...

We share the same backyard birds and the feelings about them too. Your pictures are superb and the captions really bring them alive. Things are quiet now that the goldfinches, siskins, and purple finches have moved on, but I've seen one painted bunting already!

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Way to go, Jan, 'Backyard' birding is the best and you certainly did a wonderful job of making it look beautiful. I just love that cat feeder, so cute!! GREAT work!!