Sunday, April 6, 2008

Strange Patients at the Hospital

I guess you all know by now I'm working so many hours at the hospital there is little time for taking pictures anymore.


However...that was before I had some strange patients show up. You see...they didn't know I operated with a camera. Although there seemed to be a lot of squawking when they found out!!!

It certainly didn't deter me...since I was suffering from a bad case of O.C.D. ( Obsessive Camera Disorder) !

Suddenly I noticed my patient was leaving AMA (Against Medical Advice) in a fast goose stepping fashion!


He just couldn't seem to get away fast enough. hee-hee


Oh well...time to turn my attention on my next patient...who seemed to be climbing up a tree to get away from me. Could it be my bedside manner???

This one seems to be a little paranoid...peeking out at me through the branches.


You can only go up so far till you run out of room to escape.

It just might be time to re-think your visit to the hospital.


Guess I need to work on my bedside manner...since some hide from me...


and others just leave in a hurry...AMA (Against Medical Advice). Oh well...hopefully there will be others tomorrow.

6 comments:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

What a cute posting this is! Your patients are the best ever!!! Beautiful pictures, Jan.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Oh, Jan, that is just too cute!! Love the 'medical connection'! Takes me back to the days with my Mom. Beautiful colors in all of your shots. Thanks!!

The Birdlady said...

That was fun! Thanks.

jalynn01 said...

I love stories and pictures...takes me back to childhood. Lovely pictures Jan!
And the story made me smile. Thanks!

Jotter Jan said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! I sure will be glad when they hire some new people so I have more time to play;-) haha

Stacey Olson said...

What wonderful visitors. I think they know you are busy and working hard too. so they are going to rub it in...