Saturday, June 9, 2007

Variety is the Spice of Life!

They say that Variety is the spice of life and I certainly have that among my backyard birds!


Quite a variety of colors too...which certainly makes for a colorful yard!!!


Today was a scorcher in North Carolina...so all my feathered friends were looking for a little refreshment.

Even the baby Bluebird was allowed to make his debut in the birdbath today;-) haha


While my elusive Great Crested Female Flycatcher was pondering a summer dip!


Hope you are enjoying a few of your own feathered friends this summer.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Jan - thanks for adding BirdBreath. I'm glad you like it. I added you to BB http://birdbreath.com/blog/.

I'm new to birding.

You're extremely gifted and talented. I really enjoy your blog and photos.

Robert