Sunday, June 24, 2007

Flycatchers Finally Ready To Fledge

It must be a deep nesting box...cause I'm just now seeing the babies as they are ready to fledge!



This young male is not so patiently waiting for his meal...typical male...huh?


OK mom...where are you with my dinner??? I hear you...now feed me!

It's about time...a frustrated fledgling could starve here waiting for you to get back!


Dad waits in the wings with the next meal to be provided. Pardon the pun. (haha)

Boy...you just can't feed these big babies fast enough!

Alright...hurry up...I'm ready for the next meal!

What now...do I have to sing for my supper???


That does it...guess I'll be going to find my own if you don't hurry up!!!



Whoa...looks a little scary out there...maybe I'll wait just a little longer!!!!


3 comments:

jalynn01 said...

All baby birds are cute but these are just beautiful. I just love them! You did such a nice job of catching them right before they left the nest. So glad you have this blog for us to enjoy!

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Gee those babies eat big bugs for sure!! That is a please to view.
Keep them coming.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Sorry, that should read, pleasure, not please.