Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wildlife in PA

WOW...what a wild & wonderful wildlife photography adventure I had today in picturesque Pennsylvania!!!

Orange you glad you stopped by to share my experience? This male & female Baltimore Oriole are certainly enjoying their morning OJ;-) lol I guess this Catbird didn't want to be excluded from OJ at the Breakfast Post!



These cute little Finches were irresistible sitting on a Harry Lauder walking stick.


Finally...ending the day on a perfect note...we drove to Dry Run to photograph this willing subject. She must have been patiently posing for me...knowing that in this low light setting I would have difficulty getting a shot of her.

It was certainly a prefect ending to a perfect day!!!

1 comment:

jalynn01 said...

You are certainly off to a great start of a great vacation. Taking pictures is so much fun and sharing doubles the pleasure. I'll be keeping an eye on your blog daily. Keep up the perfectly shot postings...Your BLOG looks wonderful!!