Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Once Upon a Deer

Suddenly I caught sight of a deer not too far off the road...what could it be doing...frozen in that position without looking up??


Finally she looks up but stays frozen in the same position. Hmm...something is going on...but what?


Could she possibly have a fawn with her???


This doe is acting very strange!

Oh my...could that be a small ear I see sticking out of the tall grass??

By the way...you can click on the pics to see them larger.


Oh my goodness...it is a fawn...I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

How exciting and unexpected...a doe and her fawn!!!! Mom decides it's time for them to move on...and off they go.


Whoops...better let baby catch up.

Come on little one...it's humans...gotta get out of here.


Oh no...where's my Mommy???
Mommy...maa-maaa...where are you???


I see her...but...she's so far away!


Wait for me...I'm so scared and I'm really hungry!!!

Yeah...my Mommy and milk at last!!!!!!!!!!

...and they lived happily ever after. lol


No comments: