Friday, February 29, 2008

WELCOME TO THE PBRA

Yes..."The Boys Are Back In Town!"






That is...the cowboys who ride bulls in the Professional Bull Riding Association.




I notice that a lot of these tough cowboys wear crosses on their chaps and some on their vests.


That's for two reasons...1 the Cowboys For Christ ministry is big on the rodeo circuit...





and the 2nd reason is they never know when an 8 second ride will be their last!!!



Since I only had my Sony and lighting was poor...making action shots impossible...




thought I'd give you an up close and personal view of the bull riders.


These cowboys sure were friendly and didn't seem to mind me and my camera at all.





Well...hope you enjoyed the little behind the scenes tour...come back later and I'll let you see some of them in action...although they blurred due to poor lighting.

1 comment:

jalynn01 said...

When I saw you had posted about bull riding I couldn't wait to look!!! I like your take on the cowboys and you are certainly right about 8 seconds being their last. That is certainly why most of them are Christians. I love the way some of them give God the credit at the end of every ride. Great job Jan!! I'm going to Baltimore PBR this week end, so you will be seeing my shots next week.