Monday, February 4, 2008

The Hawk Tale

I was on the way home from a friend's house when I spotted this hawk on a pole.


Of course I stopped right in the middle of the road and began to snap a few photo's.

As a car beeped behind me the Hawk flew to a fence...where I followed and started shooting.


That's when a man at the house where the pole and the fence was located kept walking towards my car...saying, " Excuse me...why are you photographing my house?"


I slowly turned around and put one finger up...letting him know in a minute...then went back to shooting. Obviously he scared the Hawk away and I let him know it. haha Then snapping out of my paparazzi mode I apologized to him and thankfully he was very understanding. I told him when I see a Hawk my brain takes flight and leaves me momentarily!


2 comments:

jalynn01 said...

What a Tale!!! Great photos of your hawk. At least you got close enough to get beautiful shots!! Glad the guy was understanding....that could've been a disaster...

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

You are so funny, I can just see you holding your finger up at that guy. He probably thought you were crazy at first, but it certainly was worth it. BEAUTIFUL shots, Jan!!