Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Kitty...Bad Kitty

Hi there...my name is Milo...and I live with Renee & her family.


My name is Tickles & I'm Renee's favorite kitty!


I guess that is because I'm tagged as the bad kitty...click on pic to see my tag?

I might look like the wild child...but I'm actually the good kitty!

I'm so cute they usually forgive me for my antics!


Except when he beats me up...another reason I'm the good kitty!!!

Now just look at me...do I really look like the bad kitty???


I got a bum rap...as you can see...I look like a little angel!!!


2 comments:

jalynn01 said...

Yep! The bad kitty is actually most beautiful and the good kitty looks wild. Cute series.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

For not being a cat-lover, they certainly are 'cute kitties'. Both look good to me. Cute shots!