Sunday, August 5, 2007

God's Wondrous Winged Flowers

I continue to be amazed at the beauty and the variety of God's Winged Flowers!!!



Their colorful winged beauty landing on equally colorful blooms...

making a spectacular riot of color that simply takes your breath away!!!

Each creation so uniquely and intricately made...

who could ever doubt their is a Creator!!!

No wonder in Romans chapter 1 it says man has no excuse...

For creation proves their is a Creator!!!


If the earth has such magnificent beauty to behold...I can't begin to imagine what is waiting for us in heaven!!!!

4 comments:

jalynn01 said...

Amen sister to all your comments. These beautiful butterflies are surely a testament of God's creation and glory. I thank you for the post, I haven't seen many butterflies here in my yard and miss them greatly.

jalynn01 said...

hey! sorry to post twice but I just noticed the little green worm on the black eyed susan beside the butterfly appearing to watch it? Cool!!! When I enlarged the pict. it popped right out at me.

Mary said...

Absolutely stunning pictures! God's creations are beautiful reminders of his love for us. I too, have not seen many butterfly's this year.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Great shots girl! I love how the flowers and butterflies compliment each other. They are beautiful!